Tulasara Radiant Oleation Oil
Nourish and restore skin’s radiance with a 100% naturally derived* blend of six plant oils designed to be massaged into skin after facial dry brushing to help promote microcirculation, nourish and restore skin’s radiance. This expertly balanced blend includes certified organic sesame, sunflower and jojoba seed oils, combined with rose hip, apricot kernel and sweet almond oils to provide restorative skin benefits. Dermatologist-tested. Non-acnegenic. For all skin types.
Tulasāra means “moving toward balance” in Sanskrit.
- Certified organic sesame seed oil, the most widely used oil in the Ayurvedic tradition, has balancing and nourishing properties that make it suitable for all natures
- Certified organic sunflower seed oil, commonly used in the Ayurvedic tradition, is rich in oleic and linoleic acids and helps maintain skin’s natural moisture barrier
- Certified organic jojoba seed oil was selected to provide a luxurious feel and slip for effortless self-massage
- Rose hip oil, commonly used in the Ayurvedic tradition, is known to be a nourishing ingredient and contains omega-3 fatty acids
- Apricot kernel oil, commonly used in the Ayurvedic tradition, helps preserve skin’s natural moisture barrier
- Sweet almond oil, commonly used in the Ayurvedic tradition, is suitable for massaging delicate skin
- Dermatologist-tested. Non-acnegenic. For all skin types
What is Oleation?
The first step of the radiant awakening ritual, which is inspired by an ayurvedic technique called abhayanga. Traditionally done to draw out impurities from the body, our oleation technique incorporates ancient wisdom by ayurvedic experts, luxurious textures by spa therapists and performance by Aveda scientists.