We are very happy to say that Fez Salon will be reopening from October 26th!
You are all valued clients and we will be doing our very best to be accommodating before Christmas. We ask that you be kind to those on the phone and to our team on the floor as we really are doing the best we can. This is a challenging time for so many and the support and kindness from our community is going to be the thing that allows us all to get through the next few months.
As we will be trading under, and adhering to density restrictions, our bookings will have to be coordinated to facilitate our salon’s limited size. Both online and phone bookings will be approved based on our capacity to service clients, this factors in a wide range of variables including length or amount of hair, service required and our team’s ability to do so in a covid-safe manor. Correspondence regarding cancelled or rejected appointments will not be entered into.
For now, and until further notice we will be following the government guidelines around our ability to trade (without any exceptions). These guidelines include, but are not limited to:
- Checking in upon arrival using the Service Victoria app or web service
- Proof of a double covid-vaccination from an authorised source (Please refer to Service Victoria’s smartphone app to connect your vaccination certificate to your account)
- Entry is conditional upon the customer not being required to isolate due to a recent covid exposure
- Capacity restrictions may require our team to shuffle clients from time to time, including customers/clients having to wait outside the premises
- Masks must be worn at all times (we recommend bringing a disposable mask if you are having a colour service)
It is your responsibility to make an informed decision around booking an appointment based on the latest information provided by Vic Health.
We appreciate these conditions may be difficult and frustrating for some, but the safety of our team and our customers is our number one priority. Just like you, we do not know when restrictions, guidelines or regulations are going to change and as such, Fez Salon will be adhering to these guidelines until further notice.
Please understand that we are working under rather stressful, and irregular circumstances and your patience and understanding will be greatly appreciated.
Rudeness, aggression and argumentative conversations will not be tolerated and will result in denied service and you being asked to leave the salon. Under the current guidelines, our team are required to be vaccinated in order to provide service, and as such our team members are all double vaccinated. Our team will not be discussing their private and personal information regarding vaccination, other than their required vaccination status.
All of that aside, we are so happy to be able to welcome you back into the salon!
Online bookings are now open, please click here to request a booking.
With much love and thanks,
Sarah, Cody, Gabby & Paige.