National Award Winning Salon, Fez Concept Salon is recruiting for a second year hairdressing apprentice.
Are you a motivated, punctual, enthusiastic rockstar hairdresser in training? If the answer is yes, then we want to hear from you!
As a national award winning salon, we take our craft very seriously and pride ourselves on providing outstanding training, education and performance incentives to all of our staff.
We take the time and invest in the development of our team through one on one training and professional development.
We are a strong team that deliver a learning environment that enriches, but also challenges our junior stylists to develop not only world-class skills in an innovative, unique and nurturing environment but also the skills to run a salon from the moment the door opens until the moment it closes.
The benefits of being a Graduate Stylist with Fez Concept Salon include:
- Extensive training across all aspects of hairdressing both in-house with national award winning stylists and colourists and external training sessions with our salon partner, Aveda
- The opportunity to work on photo shoots and compete in some of Australia’s biggest hairdressing competitions
- Easy to reach performance incentives – we reward you for your hard work!
- Discounted products
- Free, regular refreshes and updates of your hair
We’re looking for a rockstar graduate stylist who is:
- Keen to learn
- Fashion forward
- Has a vibrant personality
- Lives, eats, sleeps and breathes hairdressing
- Able to thrive in a busy, yet intimate environment
- Willing to put in hard work and get the most out of their training
To apply, simply send a short and sharp resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: APPLICATION, or call us on 9830 2999.